It happens to most females that haven’t undergone a hysterectomy and still have a menstrual cycle, or what I prefer to call my non-friend of the month. That time of the month when you just can’t stand anything, cry at a whim and are completely irritable. The week before symptoms are usually what make me realize I am about to have a visitor from a non-friend.
You know your non-friend of the month is coming when ….
- you find yourself crying over ketchup everywhere.
- you find yourself detesting things you normally love.
- you find yourself not wanting to be near your loved ones.
- you no longer have patience to deal with the energy of your children.
- you want to sleep all day and night.
- you want to eat salty things or chocolate.
- you are so irritable the littlest things set you on fire.
If you experience any or all of these symptoms it may be that time of the month. Just sayin’